Whether you are looking for chronic or acute pain relief in Irvine, CA, Dr. Gary Martin, Irvine Chiropractor, is here for you. We offer chiropractic care to ensure our patients live happy, healthy lives. So, if you are in pain or would like to improve your health, book an appointment with our clinic, and you will be one step away from relief.
Conditions We Can Treat
It may surprise you that chiropractic care isn’t just for neck and back pain. We can treat numerous conditions and types of chronic pain using our holistic approach. Below is a snapshot of conditions we can treat with our chiropractic care:
- Shoulder pain: Your shoulder is a pretty flexible joint, but it can be susceptible to diseases and injuries. After a proper diagnosis, our chiropractor can help treat shoulder pain using chiropractic adjustments, stretching exercises, and other techniques.
- Neck pain: Whiplash is a common cause of neck pain that happens when your neck snaps back and forth, tearing tendons and ligaments in your neck. The common symptoms of whiplash include pain, stiffness, and headaches. Other neck pain conditions we treat include text neck, injuries, sprains, and strains.
- Back pain: There are numerous causes of back pain, including sciatica, disc herniation, injuries, pinched nerves, and so on. We offer multiple treatments to restore your back to its optimal health.
- Migraines and headaches: It might surprise you, but chiropractors can help treat head pain. Instead of using medication, we can help treat your headaches naturally to provide long-lasting solutions.
- Pulled muscles. Chiropractors aren’t all about treating joints and discs. We can help with your muscles. We offer treatments for torn and tense muscles.
- Pinched nerves: When you have a pinched nerve, you may experience weakness, tingling, and numbness. We can help alleviate these symptoms by aligning your joints to reduce nerve pressure.
If you have the above and other conditions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our chiropractor. We will help you live a happy, pain-free life.
Our Chiropractic Care Techniques
Spinal adjustments are the most common procedures performed by our chiropractor. The aim of this method is to restore normal joint mobility and reduce nerve compression. Spinal adjustments can help reduce pain and improve mobility.
Our chiropractic care employs different techniques to help meet our clients’ needs other than just a chiropractic adjustment. We offer spinal decompression, cold laser therapy, nutritional response testing and counseling, as well as other methods to help relieve your pain for optimal health.
Visit Us for a Chiropractic Adjustment and Spinal Decompression
Want to explore the impact of chiropractic care on your health? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Gary Martin, Irvine Chiropractor, for personalized care. We can’t wait to help restore your body to full health. Call us at (949) 559-7999 to get help with your chronic pain in Irvine, CA.